If you don't want to set up a frequency for your top-up and you want to send it only once, please follow the steps below:
1. Log in to your Ding account
2. Go to send a top-up as you normally would (select the country, phone number and amount)
3. After selecting the amount, you will be redirected to the Summary where you will find the auto top-up section below the top-up details. Select Skip this step:
4. Then you'll see the payment method section. Before selecting how you want to pay you can scroll up to review the order summary again. In the auto top-up section, you should see Disabled.
5. Now that you have selected your top-up without an auto top-up subscription you can scroll down and pay for your purchase.