What's an auto top-up?
This option allows you to schedule a recharge to be sent on your chosen frequency. This way, you won't have to remember to top-up a phone manually, we'll do it for you.
Which frequency can I select?
You can choose between 7, 14, 28 or 30 days.
What payment method can I select?
For now, we only accept Visa and MasterCard as payment method options for automatic top-ups.
Are there any extra costs?
No, there is no extra cost associated with activating an automatic top-up. Also, you can cancel it at any time.
How can I activate it?
You will see the option to schedule an auto top-up if you are sending a recharge to a receiver number that you have topped up in the past.
1. Go to send a top-up as you normally would (select the country, phone number and amount).
2. After choosing the amount you will be asked if you want to Set auto top-up.
3. Choose the frequency you would like for your top-up and select Set auto top-up.
4. Select the payment method of your preference or add a new one and press the Pay button.
5. Once your transaction has been completed you will receive a confirmation SMS or an email with your top-up details and the frequency of your auto top-up activation.
Why I can't see the option to schedule a recharge?
At the moment, this subscription is only available for some operators. If you can't see the Set auto top-up step it means that it's not available for your selected operator.