Now we have launched our new gift card feature which allows you to send a range of digital gift cards for family and friends back home.
If you want to send one of these gift cards, please follow the next steps:
1. Log into your account.
2. Click on our "Gift Cards" button at the top or the middle of the Ding home screen, as you can see below:
3. Then, select the country you want to send your gift card to from our list of countries available.
4. After selecting the country, choose the gift card you want to send (please note that the gift card options available depends on the country you want to send the gift card to).
5. Once you selected the option of your preference, please choose the amount (please remember the gift card is only redeemable in the country you have selected previously).
6. Then, you will see the order summary page where you will find the purchase Summary. If you purchase a gift card for someone else, you can send the gift card details to the recipient by clicking the 'Sending to someone else?' option. After that, you will need to select the "Checkout securely" option.
7. Next, you will be redirected to the payment step, where you will see the purchase Summary again and the Payment methods available.
8. Select a payment method and fill out your payment details.
9. Click the "Pay" green button and that's it! Your gift card will be created and you'll find the code and the instructions in the confirmation screen.