If you want to change/update any of your card details, you will need to delete the saved card and add it again with the new card details.
For this, please follow the instructions below (Please, be aware that in order to saved your new payment method, you will need to send a recharge):
1. Log in to your Ding account
2. Go to send a top-up you normally would (select the country, phone number and amount)
3. After selecting the amount, you will be redirected to the Summary where you will find your Payment Methods saved at the botton of the page, as it is shown below:
4. Click the "Pencil icon" at the right hand side of the saved payment method you want to delete it.
5. Click on the "Bin icon" and confirm the deletion by clicking on the "Remove" button, as it is shown below:
6. Then, select your new payment method from the list below:
7. Fill out the form with your new card details and be sure you tick the "Securely store card for next time" box at the botton of the form.
8. After this, click the "Pay now" button (you will need to send the recharge in order to save your payment method).
9. That's it! You will be sending your recharge at the same time you are saving your new card or PayPal account in order to pay your future top-ups with us.