How can I send a Nauta top-up?
To top-up a permanent Nauta account:
1. Log in to your account
2. Go to Top-up and select Nauta Top-up:
2. Select a previous Nauta top-up or click on Send to someone new and choose the amount you want to send.
3. Enter the receiver's permanent Nauta account:
4. You'll be redirected to the Summary where you can review the top-up details and pay.
- Nauta is a public WiFi service available in Cuba. This service is designed for cell phones that support data transfer services where coverage is available.
- Ding can only top-up permanent Nauta access accounts with an email address ending in @nauta.com.cu or @nauta.co.cu.
- Nauta top-ups will expire 330 days after the top-up date (Cuban Time). Customers will then have an additional 30 days to make another top-up.
- Customers can check their balance in the User Portal NAUTA http://portal.nauta.cu