To top-up your permanent Nauta access account:
1. Go to Top-up as normal and select Cuba in the country list
2. Select Nauta Top-up
3. Enter your permanent Nauta access email address
4. Select the amount you wish to top-up and Proceed to Payment
- Nauta is a public WiFi service available in Cuba. This service is designed for cell phones that support data transfer services where coverage is available.
- Ding can only top-up permanent Nauta access accounts with an email address ending in @nauta.com.cu or @nauta.co.cu
- Top-up amounts must be 10 CUC or higher
- Nauta top-ups will expire 330 days after the top-up date (Cuban Time). Customers will then have an additional 30 days to make another top-up.
- Customers can check their balance in the User Portal NAUTA http://portal.nauta.cu