What is Alawao?
Alawao is an online grocery store that delivers products in Cuba. You can review different types of products available here.
Where can they deliver?
Alawao can do deliveries in all Cuban provinces with the exception of:
- In Villa Clara only available in Santa Clara.
- In Las Tunas only available in Las Tunas.
- It is not available in Camagüey, Granma, Santiago, Guantánamo, Sandino (Pinar del Río)
- It is not available in the following Holguín municipalities: Antilla, Báguanos, Banes, Frank País, Sagua de Tánamo and Urbano Noris.
How can I buy an Alawao gift card?
- Go to the Alawao Gift card section.
- Select the amount you want to send.
- Choose your payment method and follow the checkout process.
- Share the code and the instructions with the person in Cuba and they will be able to start shopping online in Alawao.
How can the code be redeemed?
- Share the pin and the instructions with the person that will purchase in Alawao.
- The receiver must open the following link.
Enter the pin in the "cupón" field at the moment of registration
- The balance will be automatically added to Alawao´s electronic wallet and it can be used to pay for the products at checkout.
Alawao´s service is available in all provinces in Cuba with the exception of: In Villa Clara only available in Santa Clara. In Las Tunas only available in Las Tunas. It is not available in Camagüey, Granma, Santiago, Guantánamo, Sandino (Pinar del Río). It is no available in the following Holguín municipalities: Antilla, Báguanos, Banes, Frank País, Sagua de Tánamo, Urbano Noris.
Can the code be redeemed outside Cuba?
Yes, the gift card can also be redeemed from abroad by registering here. Please note that the products can only be delivered to a Cuban address.
How can I share the code with someone else?
While purchasing the gift card from the Ding website, you will need to check the box mentioned 'Sending to someone else?' and enter the recipient's number to whom you want to send the gift card.
The recipient will receive an SMS with a link. They'll need to open the link to see the gift card code and the instructions on how to redeem it.
Please note that if you don't enter any phone number, the recipient won't receive the SMS with the link. Then you will need to manually send the gift card information to the recipient.